Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog??

Following a recent trend among friends of different circles, and following a recent trend of procrastination of necessary work in my life, I may have decided to turn this into a regular blog. We'll see. I've never been the type to, you know, easily and readily share things. But it could be a space for thoughts needed to be articulated, funny things, my photographs, hermetic musings on my next pretentious obsession, anecdotes on the rain, silly names to have baristas call out at high traffic café hours, etc.

I haven't yet decided whether or not this blog thing is on the whole entirely too dorky and indiscriminately extroverted for me to handle. Plus, that whole the-more-you-put-yourself-out-there-on-the-internet-the-more-everyone-can-see-slash-end-of-privacy thing kind of disturbs me. Even letting other people know of its existence leads to potential problems linked to the nature of the medium itself--how to tell my friends and relations about this thing without carelessly announcing its existence to all and everyone I know, including that one girl I went to middle school with and whose facebook friendship request I accepted only after much deliberation surrounding the question, "Who the fuck is this person?" For now, that title up there will still be about France.

Stay tuned, omnipresent Internet/government officials now reading this.


Anna Karina's eyes,
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment